Then it's a deal. 那咱们就说定了
A: Madam, I sure am glad I bumped into you.女士,真高兴能在这儿遇到您。
B: How can I be of service? 我能帮您什么忙?
A: I was hoping you could explain the special culture that surrounds beer drinking in the West.我希望你能多给我讲讲西方关于喝啤酒的文化。
B: I'll do it if you buy a round at the local. 当然好了,只要你在我这儿买足够的酒,我就讲给你听。
A: Then it's a deal. 那咱们就说定了。
B: Don't worry your little head, I will teach you the customs of beer drinking first hand.别担心,我一定会教你第一手啤酒文化。
It is lonely at the top 高处不盛寒
A: Sir, I sure am glad to see you. 先生,见到你真的很高兴。
B: Really? How may I be of service to you? 是么?我能为您做点什么?
A: You should select the appropriate food for craft services to prepare for the guests. 你可以去为客人选择合适的食物让食品配送公司去准备。
B: Are we having a buffet this year? 我们今年有自助餐么?
A: Yes sir, it is serve yourself, but you still need to decide what food to put on the banquet tables. 是的,先生,您可以根据自己的胃口选择,但您要决定餐桌该上那些食品。
B: So many choices. Can't I give the responsibility to someone else? 选择太多了。我能不能让别人来做这事儿呢?
A: No, sorry, you can't. 对不起,先生,不可以。
B: It is lonely at the top. 高处不盛寒啊。